ABOUT MINNERIYA NATIONAL PARK PRIVETE JEEP SAFARI
The Minneriya National Park is a wildlife sanctuary located in the North Central province of Sri Lanka. Nature lovers on Minneriya Jeep Safari often spot a large number of Sri Lankan Elephants gathering around in grass fields on the edges of the reservoir during the dry season.
Minneriya Jeep Safari is one of the most popular activities among travelers who visit Sri Lanka. The safari can be customized in your choice both morning and evening hours.
Depart from your Habarana hotel and make your way to the national park. Travel with a game drive in a jeep and admire the native elephants that live there. As you drive, try to catch sight of deer, wild buffalo, monkeys, porcupines, and assorted birds.
- Comfortably in a safari 4WD Jeep
- Travel with a game driver guide
- Spot Asian elephants in the park
- National park entrance fees included
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Habarana hotel